Family Matters – building better opportunities “funded by National Lottery Community Fund and European Social Fund”.
Building Better Opportunities
Are you interested in Education, Training and/or Employment?
Get in touch for support with:
- Training, Education & Volunteering opportunities
- Personal Development
- Information, advice and guidance relating to employability
- CVs and Job search
- Training in financial capability and digital skills
- Health and Wellbeing
- Unemployed or economically inactive
- Right to work in the UK
- Individuals aged 16 or over
- Individuals across the Black Country
To find out how we can help call us on: 01922 700 645 or email us at: familymatters@
Family Matters is part of the Building Better Opportunities programme funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
Whatever your problem is, you are not alone – we are here to help, just call our adviceline, pop-in or email us and we will point you in the right direction.
It can be about your health, your money, your house, your family, your rights, immigration or anything in between.